Demiplane’s “Adventures” page hosts a number of curated opportunities for Adventurers to take part in epic Adventures. Use this page to learn more about exploring the available opportunities to play with Game Masters and their groups on Demiplane!
Top Navigation Bar: The top navigation bar allows for quick access to a number of key areas in Demiplane:
Desktop Top Navigation Bar
Mobile Top Navigation Bar
Mobile Main Navigation Bar
Mobile Adventure Portal Navigation Bar
- Adventures: The “Adventures” link navigates to the Adventures Home Page, which displays all of the Adventure Portals you have joined and a variety of curated Adventures that you may find interesting.
- Search: The “Search” link enables a Demiplane user to explore all Demiplane Adventures. Adventures found under search are ranked based on the match score derived from using your preferences and the style of the Adventure.
- New Portal: Select “New Portal” to create a new Adventure Portal.
- Avatar: Select your Avatar to open your profile, Demiplane’s platform settings, and payment information.
- Notifications: When the notifications bell has a red dot in it, you have new notifications since your last visit. Selecting the notification bell will open the notification center which displays relevant messages and alerts.
Note: Selecting a notification will navigate you to the corresponding location within Demiplane.
My Adventures: All Adventure Portals that you have joined, are invited to, or have connected with stack horizontally under “My Adventures”. Each token represents a different Adventure Portal and displays relevant notifications about that Adventure (number of new messages, the current status of play, and more).
Join Open Adventures: Demiplane recommends Adventures that you may find interesting, in addition to providing a list of all available adventures seeking players on the platform. Select an Adventure card to learn more about an Adventure, including the times the Game Master is available to play, a description of the Adventure, and the Game Master’s profile.
If you wish to chat with the Game Master of the Adventure (or join the Adventure), select “Chat” from the Adventure details display to open the selected Adventure Portal.
Note: Paid Adventures require payment information to be entered before a user can formally request to join. You are still able to chat with the Game Master of a paid Adventure without entering any payment information.